Mushroom, Spinach and Feta Mini Quiches
Prep: 10 min
Bake: 20 min
Yield: 10 mini quiches
These crustless mini-quiches can be made quickly for breakfast, brunch, lunch or a party – and the quiche batter gets an upgrade with the addition of a small amount of extra-fine Swans Down® Cake Flour. Customize them by adding your favorite veggies, meats or cheeses.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup + 1 teaspoon Swans Down® Cake Flour
- 1 cup diced mushrooms, sautéed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, sautéed, squeezed and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- PREHEAT oven to 350℉; oil a muffin pan.
- WHISK milk, eggs, salt and pepper. Add flour and whisk until smooth. Stir in cooked mushrooms, cooked spinach and crumbled feta.
- FILL each cup in muffin pan 3/4 full. Bake for 20 minutes; let cool in pan.
- SERVE warm or at room temperature.