- 1 freshly baked Swans Down 1-2-3-4 Layer Cake (Back of the Box Cake)
- Mousseline Buttercream Frosting
- Food coloring and decorations as desired
Christmas Sweater Cake
There's a cake for every kind of party, and Christmas Sweater parties are no exception. Get creative and decorate the delicious Swans Down 1-2-3-4 Layer Cake to make a contest-winning Christmas sweater!
- APPLY a crumb coat to the cake. Let chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- MIX desired food colorings into remaining frosting.
- PLACE each color of frosting into a piping bag fitted with a plain or star tip, depending on the desired outcome. Pipe out basket weaves, crisscrosses, stars or stripes and add other decorative elements as desired.
You May Also Like