- 2 1/2 cups sifted Swans Down® Cake Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 bananas, very ripe, mashed
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces grapeseed oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Prep: 15 min
Bake: 25 min
Yield: 12 standard size muffins
With fresh banana and chocolate chips in every bite, these muffins are delicious anytime from breakfast to midnight snack – but they’re at their best when hot from the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line a standard 12-count muffin pan with paper liners.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together bananas, sugar, oil, egg, vanilla and milk until combined. Add to the flour mixture and whisk until completely incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin liners with batter 2/3 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the muffins spring back when touched.
You May Also Like