- 2 ¼ cups Swans Down®️ Cake Flour
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup pecans, finely chopped (optional)
Yield: 16 servings
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F
- LINE ½ sheet (6 by 9 inch) pan with parchment.
- SIFT cake flour. Set aside.
- CREAM powder sugar, salt and butter until light and fluffy. Add sifted flour to butter. Mix on low until fully incorporated. Add chopped pecans. Spread dough evenly in prepared sheet pan.
- REFRIGERATE for 20 minutes. Score dough into 16 pieces. Dock with toothpick or skewer. Bake for 1 hour or until lightly golden on the edges. Remove from oven and cut through scored lines. Let cool completely before removing from pan.