- 2 sticks – margarine, softened
- 8 ounces – cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick – salted butter, softened
- 6 – eggs
- 3 cups – sifted Swans Down Cake Flour
- 3 cups – sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon – vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon – lemon extract
PREHEAT oven to 325º
BUTTER and lightly flour 10 inch tube pan.
SIFT Swans Down Cake Flour, then lightly spoon into measuring cup for 3 cups.
IN large mixing bowl cream margarine, butter and cream cheese til light and fluffy. Add 2 eggs, 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar. Mix on low speed until blended. Repeat until all ingredients are blended. Add extracts and blend.
POUR batter into a prepared tube pan.
BAKE at 325º for one hour and 15 minutes or until a tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove from pan and finish cooling on rack.