- 2 cups – semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (1 stick) – unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup – light brown sugar
- ¾ cup – white granulated sugar
- 4 – large eggs, room temp.
- 1 tsp. – vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. – salt
- 1 cup+2 Tbsp. – Sifted Swans Down Cake Flour
PREHEAT oven 325°F. Butter & lightly flour 9×13 inch baking pan. Sift Swans Down Cake Flour once, measure, set aside. Melt chocolate & butter in microwave, stir in both sugars. Stir in eggs, one at a time, blending well after each addition. Add vanilla stir. Add flour and salt. Mix well, but do not over mix, pour into pan. Bake about 45 minutes or until sides just start to pull away from pan.
**Brownies retain heat and will continue baking a few minutes after removal from oven.